Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Wishing anyone who still comes here a very happy new year! I am alive, not hospitalized, recovering from a stomach flu, and have made a resolution to start blogging again. I miss my funny. I need to find it. I'll write until I do or someone puts me out of my misery. Punx is fine and growing and thriving. FCB is still a cranky old bastard. I have been dating unsuccessfully, but have come to the conclusion that I am not the craziest person I know. I have a couple of dear friends who are reaching the end of this journey called life and I am sure the outpouring of words will come when the time comes. Oh yeah, I had a heart attack in October. Still here. Suck on that Modern Medicine!! Hope y'alls new year is safe and soberish and happy!!

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Happy New Year!!! Glad to hear your still kickin ass and taking names! Wishing you health, happiness and love in 2012 =)

One Reader said...

Hope your new year is as awesome as you are!