Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Hey Y'all. So NOT dead!

 Went to reply to a text and accidently wrote a blog post instead. I'm feeling "gifty". So I'll post it here. I missed y'all. All Y'all as they say here in the South.


Girl. My pharmacy just closed. My pharmacist calls me and tells earlier about the med block by DEA. I call doc office. No answer. Close at 5, but them ladies up at the front desk, bless em, they turned off the phones early cuz they ran clean outta fucks. So I got the service.


The same service that says they have a policy about not calling docs for meds. No exceptions...but wait there's more! I hear a kid having a complete fucking nuclear tantrum in the background. I say to her, "You're working from home. I get it. I just want to say to you that you field wacky calls like this *while trying provide that barrier to the doctor, and I just want to say that you are the true hero. You keep this all orderly and working during a freaking pandemic. And us pain people are some of us really nucking futs.!"



She laughs. Says hold on, you just had the surgery right? And this added pain is from the surgery? That's a surgical issue not a med issue. I got you. I. Got. You.



Because I recognized her humanity...she recognized mine.


John just got home from the pharmacy after getting maybe one total hour of sleep nap in like the last 36 hours, where Jen the Pharm waited on him. Dr. F had made the call to Jen the Pharm and Dr. F & Jen the Pharm got federal all over federals' ass and gave out even MORE less fucks than the front ladies misslpacing fucks...

Dr F. gave me my normal monthly pain meds PO. AND THIS MAN WHO SHALL BE SAINTED AND SHOULD HAVE DAILY DAMN PARADES THROWN AS TRIBUTES WITH BEADS AND BOOBS AND EVERYTHING, THIS MAN SENT HOME A MONTHS WORTH OF A PAIN MEDICATION IN AN AMOUNT THAT MY PAIN INTOLERANT TO MEDICATION ASS WILL ACTUALLY RESPOND TO. SORRY FOR THE SHOUTING but did you see that awesome parade go by?


*whilst? *while? I stuggled with this. I'm rusty...

No comments: