Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What's Up Wednesday

Sorry I have been so absent from the blogginess lately, but I haven't been feeling so hot. Most likely (according to the new hunky doctor that I saw today) I am going through another session of pneumonia or heart failure or both. Thankfully he joins me in the opinion that hospital visits suck and is trying to aggressively treat me in the comfort of my own home. (With the solemn promise that I will get my ass to the ER toot-sweet if I become worse on the meds or start hallucinating...whichever comes first.)

Add to all that loveliness that this has been going on for almost 4 weeks and I went to Disney last week for a couple of days to have a good time with my best friend and daughter. I actually started feeling better the few days I was down in Orlando. The day I got back? It was like crashing through a brick wall. The breathing became almost impossible and the coughing started in full force. Now I feel like I have had the shit kicked out of me from all the coughing and puking. Muscles hurt that I didn't even know I had. I have had a low grade fever of at least a month, which spikes when I cough, puke, move, breathe....you get the idea.

So not having the best of WUW's. Only good news? FCBMom's house (finally) is officially owned by the FCB as of today. Free and clear. Now we just have to wait for the redneck trash that is FCBSis and her drunk husband to pack up all their shit and move to their "brand new" trailer in the sticks. Those two not high on my list of people I can tolerate right now. Being sick makes it worse. Every time FCBSis and The Drunkwad open their mouths I want to take a flame thrower to them.

So that is what is going on in my little world. Just trying to breathe from one moment to the next. How has your week or Wednesday been?

4 comments:

Feisty Irish Wench said...

busy. tired. exhausting. It's not wise to cram as many service calls in a workday as I humanly can, but I do.
I attempted to clean out the laundry room the other day because it got so junked up. "Oh, just put it in the laundry room" became stand at the door and pitch it somewhere inside the space. I had to have a nap when I was done.

WV: fectsms- tenets beliefs and sayings of a fects. now if you could help me define "fects" we'd be good to go.

One Reader said...

Hope you start in on the healing now that the doc is involved. It's always better when they're nice to look at.

We're busy making a 10th birthday special on this end. Concert tickets and a DS plus games. Doesn't get much better.

ChiTown Girl said...

I hope you're on the mend soon, my friend. You sound miserable :(

Chantelle said...

I hope you feel better soon :( Are you possibly allergic to something in your house? Sending you lots of feel better vibes!!

Hope you get to move soon- and that you feel up to it! I think I was spoiled after our move here, we had a moving company and we'd never had one before. Unpacking still sucked big time, but it was nice to not have to pack it.

I'll spare you my WUW- I think you know given my recent blog post I am not the most perky these days ;)