Thursday, August 13, 2009

What's Up Wednesday is Thankful Thursday.

Why? Because I am thankful that Thursday is over. It.Was.A.Long.Damn.Day. But my kid is registered for school, the new house is finished (mostly) and I have moved in, and "What are you going to do now Persnickety?"

"Why...I'm going to Disney, of course!"

Yup. Going to get up at the ass crack of the break of day and get my groove on down in 'Lando.

"How long are you going to be gone, Persnickety?"

"Oh...just Friday, Saturday, Sunday and September."

"No really, Persnick. How long did you plan on staying?"

"Do you think they would let me rent a room at the Haunted Mansion? Or better yet! I could shack up in the Hall of Presidents! I like older men! No wait! I'll bet that I could get a job as the fat wench in the Pirates of the Caribbean and never have to leave!"

I will probably be home some time next week. Or whenever my gracious host gets sick of me and kicks my snoring ass out. Well...not that my ass snores...but you know what I mean...

Until then, if you are dying for a dose of snark, read the archives. I used to be funny. Then I started this whole house project. Now I am jaded and tired and running away from home in a fit of teenage rebellion. Because? I can so totally pull of the teenage tude with great flair and flourish! And on that note? ::eyeroll: and whatever...

2 comments:

Chantelle said...

Awww.. you still have plenty of snark left in you. I'm sure that someone at Disney will make a very inappropriate reference to the fart cart, and you will then be back and ready to post, full steam ahead ;)

Have a wonderful time!! (The Haunted Mansion is my favorite ride in all of Disney- is that totally pathetic??)

Feisty Irish Wench said...

Snark? what's that? I haven't seen mine since... um... yea, it's been a while. I miss old friends like snark and 'Snick.