Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hellooooo? Anyone Hoooome?

OK, y'all. I see ya now. I got me one of them fancy tracker devices and have officially Lo-Jacked my blog. I see you folks are stopping by, and I appreciate it. A few of you even manage to wipe your feet by leaving me a comment or two. But for the love of all that is monetary!!! Click on a Google ad or something if you don't plan on leaving a comment. It shows me how much you care...or something. I mean come on people. You don't have to actually buy anything. Just click and I get paid. Gimme a break here, folks. I am going to spend this money on my daughter's education and at this rate all I am going to be able to afford is Sideshow Bob's Culinary Clown College. (Just love their motto..."All our sidekicks are now Deep-fried!")

Don't get me wrong, I love that my blog is even getting read. I figure, I crack myself up so much, I might as well share...and I do enjoy sharing...being a giver and all...So come on in...make yourself at home. Leave a comment or two and if you aren't as annoyingly wordy as I am just click a Google ad and make my day? Pretty please? (At this rate in this economy, the only other way I am going to get by is by going down the street to the strip club and start blinding pervs with my fluorescent white spare tire and my cantaloupes in socks that pass for tits.)

So save a perv, click an ad. This concludes your public service announcement.

Y'all can go back to your regularly scheduled lives now...sorry about that nasty mental image I may have inflicted...you'll get over it. Cheers!

4 comments:

Meuse said...

YOU...are a complete knucklehead...cantelopes? in SOCKS? ROFLMAO...whats left of it)!
of course, personally i've seen watermellons smaller than your tits....but thats ok. the mental image is now ingrained none the less. gotta love ya i swear, and so help me elmer fudd, if you send that precious child to clown school , she could accidently become a serial killer with the amount of humor shes capable of packing...

Lindy said...

HaHaHa, I may never get that image out of my head. I'll click a link for ya.

Lindy said...

Happy Mothers Day. I thought sure you would have posted today. I'll be back.

The Girl Next Door said...

You Are Hilarious! I'll click yours if you click mine (no that was not sexual!) I am thrilled for you and your daughter. Great story.