Saturday, August 9, 2008

Morning Breath

I awoke this afternoon to my daughter standing over my head, while I was napping on the recliner, and she was covering her nose and mouth. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "stinky."

I sat up, and what should come tumbling off my lap from where my daughter put it? Three toothbrushes and a bar of soap.

Uh yeah...I get it. I have bad morning...or in this case, afternoon breath.

She is so thoughtful to bring me supplies. Little smart ass.



(There were also 2 granola bars, a loaf of bread and a box of cereal beside me on the couch. Ya know, cause taking care of my hygiene makes HER work up an appetite.)

2 comments:

insanelybusymomma said...

Well ya it makes her work up an appetite, she's 5! I was surprised you didn't find sprinkles on your lap though in all honesty! Have a great weekend!

Persnickety Ticker said...

I keep the sprinkles out of reach, otherwise, my life would be covered in sprinkles.