Friday, October 24, 2008

I needed that laugh.

Stumbled on this blog today and while I have vowed to stay the hell out of the "political" shit slinging fest, I just had to give the Sarah Palin baby name generator a try.

As Missle Blunt Palin, I am giddy giggly happy to be appointed the "Stoned, Secretary of Defence."

Be skeerrrd, people...very skeerrrd. (hehehehehehehe...why do I have the munchies?)




If you check it out and haven't passed out from laughing at the comments, come on back and tell me what your name would be. This should be fun!

5 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

I would be Mounty Bat.
kinda bad. but I guess better than Jennifer.
:)

ChiTown Girl said...

Wait, I don't see a link. What am I missing?!

ChiTown Girl said...

OK, duh, I found it!! I would be Seagull Junker Palin.

Meuse said...

Creation Schwarzkopf Palin if you go by my current name... if you go by what name i was supposed to be given... i would be Pump Bust Palin. bwaaaahaahahaahaahaa.. yeah. ok. schweet!

Mrs. G. said...

Did you hear that Palin and her hubby regret that they never had a son to name Zamboni, true story.