Saturday, November 22, 2008

I have like 8 drafts just sitting here waiting to get finished.

I hardly ever finish anything. The fact that I have actually managed to complete and publish posts in the past is an outright miracle. I have so many things to say...nay...to express all over you folks like an upchuck after a trip to an all you can eat buffet. But like that puddle of shouldn't have ate goodness, it is just a giant mess of stuff all mixed together.

I have Attention Deficit Disorder. Bad. My ADD is usually quite comical to my friends and family because in any given situation I am carrying on at least 7 different conversations about 12 different things. My best friends (gotta love 'em!) can keep up with me without missing a beat. Or at least they have mastered faking it to a T. I just keep rambling on and on while my thought train derails like a 8 car pile up. (And that was a joke...if you didn't get it cause I'm all subtle like that...go back and read it again. I'll wait. Still waiting. Get it yet? Laughing yet? Need me to wait another second while you clean the coffee you spit out of your nose off the screen? Sure thing. I'll wait. OK. Back to the story.) So where was I? Hmm...scanning the screen for what I already wrote....

So my friends get me. My sister even gets me most of the time. Keeping up with me can be difficult on many levels. Through this blog I have found other people who get me and even think I am funny! Whodathunkit. I found out today that my friend's friends read me and think I am funny. Awesome! Thanks, that rocks! Y'all rock! So here's my shout out to all the Mooses, Gooses, Fruits, Vegetables, Monkeys, Squirts and any other freaky whacked out nickname you folks choose for yourselves.

I fully intend on finishing and posting all those posts that I have started and haven't seemed to find the time or thought train to finish. I may just cut and paste and put them all in one entry and let y'all try to figure it all out for yourselves. Who knows. As the family is circling the wagons around the latest health crisis and I have spent an innumerable amount of hours trying to be supportive to my sister, I have collected some amazing blog fodder for future postings. I just have to get it all out of my brain an on to the computer and organized in a way that my readers will understand and....oooh look...a kitty!

7 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

Ok. I just wet my PJ's a bit.............................................................................ok, all is good now.
you are too funny.
I love it. Hope Sister is doing well....as well as baby too.
take care. Hey, I also have add.
You ain't the only one sista.....
Hugs, Smirks,
SUZ

Feisty Irish Wench said...

Hm you didn't say anything about nicnknmes that involved adjectives, only natural things. My dad says "the road to hell is paved with good intentions" and I'm inclined to agreeing with him, only because I've seen the fruits of his good intentions. I also live with my own. And I only keep up with your ADD train because my own is chugging along at its own pace and we forget easily what we just said anyway...even if we laugh till we pee our pants over it.

word verf: gements - breath fresheners for non-Jewish mouths

insanelybusymomma said...

You just crack me up woman! Keep up the ADDness, makes me feel better knowing there are other's out there like me in their thought processes and interesting brands of humor.

Thanks for the laughs PT, they have been a lifesaver here recently.

Unknown said...

From one ADD chic to another... you're hilarious. Found your blog today while roaming around in an ADD fashion.

Hope your sister and baby are doing well.

The Girl Next Door said...

Snort! I think it's not ADD I think it's having too much to do - like Suzy's post the other day! Totally me!

How many ADD kids does it take to change a lightbulb?
Want to go ride bikes?

One Reader said...

I have ados - attention deficit... ooh shiny... Also that took forever to write cause my brain stalled at the "D" go me... So I totally feel your um... thought processes. Yeah.

Grandy said...

I so get what you're saying.

I can't complete a thought without my "look at the birdy" moment.

Happy Turkey Day Ticker!! :)